We’re all country fans here, but sometimes we like a little variety. Maybe your music collection has some rock ‘n’ roll in there or maybe it’s blues. Who knows, you might even have a bit of polka fluttering around on your iPod but the point is, we all like a little something else with our country music.
Country stars like a little variety, too, and when they get the chance, they love to bust some of that out onstage when they can. It doesn’t happen every night. In fact, it doesn’t occur all too often, but when it does, magic happens. It’s like the perfect storm of music.
Now check out these top five times country music and rock ‘n’ roll came together onstage to really blow us away.
So what do you think, do you like our choices or did we miss something?
1. Carrie Underwood and Steven Tyler – “Undo It/Walk This Way”
2. Tim McGraw, Kenny Chesney, Jake Owen, Grace Potter and Bret Michaels – “Runnin’ On Empty”
3. Kenny Chesney and Gretchen Wilson – “Hurts So Good”
4. John Mayer and Keith Urban – “Don’t Let Me Down”
5. Garth Brooks / KISS – “Hard Luck Woman”